ALL

resort

beach

rest

prem cocktail

a la carte

water sports

eve entertainment

-Thx this site is cool. I've got some VERY questionable assignments (atrocious star overtatements) from PRICELINE and HOTWIRE before this is great defense against getting disappointed. thx

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to each of these offerings and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above? NOTE: you will likely need to click the pop-up window with the amenities, the CTRL+A, and copy/paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all since HOTWIRE is missing the scrollbars from this window.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Added aALL amenities and my educated guesses just for fun. thx!

best guess on ... 87$ ...south HZ...4* (G.Melia, omni, hilton westin?)

resort

beach

fit

pool

rest

busi ctr

hi speed

golf near

tennis

spa

AND

115$... north HZ ... 4* (ME?)

res

beach

fit

pool

restaur

busi ctr

laundry

hi speed

golf

tennis

spa

AND

3.5* AI south HZ... (roal solaris?)

resort

beach

F&B incl

prem cocktail

a la carte

water sports

eve entertainment

daily act

comp bkfst

childrens act

fit

polls

rest

busi ctr

laundry

hi speed

golf near

tennis near

AI

The 4* in the South zone is a match for the Omni while the 4* in the North zone is a match for the ME Cancun so that would be our best guess for each of those.

The 3.5* all-inclusive has not yet been identified.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

what hotel have ppl been getting in cancun under "resort" category for 3/6 - 3/11 area. bid about 90$ before fees.

What about 4* hotels same criterea?

What is a 4* hotel in cancun...that is not a "resort" according to priceline?? any thoughts appreciated.

(i tried to buy that 'ME hotel' that you identified for me yesterday on HOTWIRE but it disapperaed before my eyes. any idea if it will ever pop back in? it was 4* north HZ 102$ 3/3 - 3/11 i listed the amenities yesterday)

Thx

what hotel have ppl been getting in cancun under "resort" category for 3/6 - 3/11 area. bid about 90$ before fees.

What about 4* hotels same criterea?

If you enter "Cancun" in the QUICK SEARCH BOX in the blue banner at the top of the board in the blue banner you can see all recent wins for this area. For date specific wins see the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.
(i tried to buy that 'ME hotel' that you identified for me yesterday on HOTWIRE but it disapperaed before my eyes. any idea if it will ever pop back in? it was 4* north HZ 102$ 3/3 - 3/11 i listed the amenities yesterday)
Nobody can say, but you don't have too much time for it to re-appear.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see your (partial) win. We've edited the topic title of this thread to reflect your purchase of the first leg of your stay... please start a NEW TOPIC for the balance of your stay.

Glad to see you received the hotel expected and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]