Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun (South) Westin Resort and Spa

s_adger
By s_adger,
in

I booked 4* Cancun (South) and ended up booking Westin Resort & Spa. I booked two separate days: 4/23 and 4/26. The amenities were different for each day, but they were both Westin.

4/23

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High speed internet access

4/26

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High speed internet access

Golf Nearby

I just wanted to post my findings. Hope this helps.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the price paid per nite (before taxes and fees) so that we can add this information to the topic title)

Also, please only post one win per thread so that each will appear in the calendarofwin. We'll use this thread for your first purchase, please start a NEW TOPIC for your second purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

EDIT to ADD: can you please also check the amenities for each purchase thru the MY ACCOUNT link and let us know if those are the only shown... HOTWIRE will only show 8 amenity icons unless you click the 'see all amenities' link and there is a chance that there are others if you check, this will help others ID this property in the future. Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]