Priceline Hotel: 3* Monterey (Monterey-Pacific Grove) Hyatt

BEAV
By BEAV,
in

Bid this for a family member. They are really looking for 4 nights beginning 9/15, however bids up to $70 were all rejected. Decided to reduce request to 3 nights (leaving off Saturday night) and bid was accepted at $65, after rejections starting at $45.

After securing three nights, 9/15, 16 & 17, I decided to use Priceline's "add a night feature" to try and secure the night of 9/18. Priceline quickly responded they had no inventory at the Hyatt for 9/18, so the request was denied.

Although looking for a four night stay, this is a pleasure trip and the 4th night isn't a necessity. Although I struck out w/Priceline's add a night feature, it was very helpful to learn through this method they don't currently have inventory for the 4th night. That saved me wasting ridiculously high bids for a 4-night stay that would have all been rejected anyway.

Hotwire has inventory all four nights at the Hyatt for $107 per night, but my relatives are happy getting three nights for $65 on Priceline. Unfortunately, Hotwire is a whopping $352 for the 4th night (9/18) by itself, plus I believe it's at the Hilton, anyway.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]