Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Riverwalk North-Alamo) Crowne Plaza

blake00gt
By blake00gt,
in

I ended up going with a new search that showed $99 a night riverwalk-north with fitness center, resuarant, business center and internet access as the amenities

It ended up being the Crown Plaza Riverwalk which I am somewhat dissapointed in..mainly the 3-star rating on other sites opposed to 4 star on Hotwire. But I do like the fact I am saving money through Hotwire.com and I think it will be a great evening reguardless.

All the info on this site was accurate and will definatly be book-marking and refering friends to betterbidding.com!!

Thank a bunch, Blake

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

If you saw this properyt identified before your purchase and knew this was a likely possibility i'm not sure why you're disappointed with the results. Hopefully this will work well for your needs and you'll feel it was a good value for the price paid.

Glad to hear the information here was helpful with your purchase. Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]