Priceline Hotel: Boutique San Francisco (USE) Villa Florence

watewate
By watewate,
in

I'm another long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been looking for at Fisherman's Wharf as well for September 3-5th, but I got rejected for $70 at 2.5*s. I'm really bummed out now. I think I may have to try for $80 in a couple days :) Any tips?

For locals, is Embarcadero all that far from FW?

You will almost for sure be accepted at the Hyatt Regency for 68 for these nights if you want it (a buddy just got 9/3 to 9/6 for 69 Hyatt Regency about 15 minutes ago). You're just right down the Embarcadero - a 20 minute walk or a $1.25 - 5 minute trolley ride to FW. I'm very surprised your bid for FW was rejected. Try FW 3* 75, but I think you're way, way better off at USE. Better accomodations, cheaper, and just plain better location than FW.

watewate,

When you have a chance can you actually speak with your friend that did the bidding. It has been questioned if a 3* would be upgraded to a Boutique (it's thought that it won't) but finding out exactly how your friend bid could clear this up once and for all. (unless of course he made a mistake :) )

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]