Priceline Hotel: Hotel inside Heathrow Airport

tweetybird
By tweetybird,
in

As WillTravel said the terminal will be very important. A couple of year's ago we stayed at the Sheraton Skyline on Bath Road which is very near terminals 1,2, & 3. There is a bus called the Hotel Hoppa which will take you there for a fee. We used the local bus that is free between Heathrow and a few of the hotels. We had to walk about a block. We stayed there on New Year's Eve and it was a little noisy in the wee hours. We finally gave up and went to the airport to await the opening of the BA lounge. The buses ran even at those hours. I hope this will help a little.

If you plan to have no luggage or hand baggage and are in training for the olympics it's possible, otherwise consider some sort of transport to the nearest hotels - it's a slog from T3 to even the nearest hotels on Bath Rd. I would check out hotels that lie within the Heathrow Airport "freeflow" zone if you don't want to cab it or take the Heathrow Hoppa (an absolute ripoff in my opinion). Freeflow allows you to travel free of charge on public transport - most major hotels on Bath Rd lie within the zone. We have had excellent experiences via PRICELINE with the Sheraton Skyline and the Heathrow Sheraton.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]