Will Never Book With Them Again

dempsey_matt
By dempsey_matt,
in

1am I booked a flight from BOS to San Juan. The trip was for 4 days and included hotel stay. The cost was about $450.

This was a reasonable price for me so I went ahead and booked it. I entered all of my travel information along with billing information. After waiting for 1 hour to receive a confirmation I tried to refresh the page and it just logged me out and brought me back to the choices of bookings, which had mysteriously risen by $250 per ticket. I called Customer [dis]Service and was told that my booking never entered the system.......They didn't do anything.

I checked again the next day and found the same trip, but this time it was even cheaper! Wow! So amazing!.........Guess again, the EXACT same thing happened.

They brought me in with a low offer then told me they didn't have it after I had given them all my information and was brought to a Thank You Page.

Last time I checked, that is a bait and switch.

I will NEVER deal with priceline again. They are completely unhelpful.

In an ailing industry you would think they would strive for customer service, but apparently they don't mind wallowing in mediocrity.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]