Priceline Hotel: 4* in PR strategy-Rio Grande/Humacao

Scraggs
By Scraggs,
in

Is it true that the only 4* available on Priceline in the Rio Grande/Humacao is the Wyndham Rio Mar? I'm trying to book a weeklong trip and want to make sure that this is the case since I've heard the El Conquistador is pretty bad. Hotwire has the Wyndham for $109/night during the timeframe I'm looking at, but I would prefer getting it for ~ $90/night. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is it true that the only 4* available on Priceline in the Rio Grande/Humacao is the Wyndham Rio Mar?
If you click THIS LINK you'll see PRICELINE's current rating for this property is "Resort" and not 4 stars.

As well, from the Priceline Hotel List:

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Priceline all the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time...

In light of the above, you MAY get a hotel that is NOT on this list, or get a hotel on this list but at a star level you didn't expect (if the star rating has changed).

So if you bid "resort" you can not be assured of receiving this particular property.

If you're looking to target, or avoid, a particular property HOTWIRE may be a better option as you can often take an educated guess as to the property being offered before your purchase based upon the amenities associated with the hotel (or at least identify what it's not based upon the amenities shown.

What are the actual dates of your stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]