Gold Reward Points

Flipphone
By Flipphone,
in

Hi,

Does anyone know if a Priceline stay is eligible for Gold Rewards points when staying at a Radisson hotel?

Any comments / thoughts on any other benefits of being a Gold Rewards member (e.g better service at hotel, room upgrades, free phone, etc.)?

Thanks for any comments / input.

Flipphone

ON, Canada

I don't have any current experience but 2 years ago i was able to get my Radisson number inputted at check-in although i didn't receive any credits for the stay (don't recall if i charged anything to the room, but i think i did make a local call for ISP service).

The hotel i stayed at didn't have any executive levels or anything like that so i don't know if any upgrades would be honored, but i felt that the hotel i stayed at was decent enough.

Membership in all of these programs are free so there is really no harm in joining and hoping for the best.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]