Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Bloomington West) La Quinta Inn and Suites

bonjovifreak
By bonjovifreak,
in

I'm just wondering why when I search for 2 children and 2 adults (4 people) I get different options that if I search 4 adults?? For instance when I search 4 adults, there is a 3* in Bloomington west which (from my investigating this site) I think is the La Quinta Inn and Suites, but when I search for 2 adults 2 children, it does not come up. And if I booked for 4 adults, would there be a problem if it was really 2 adults and 2 children??? Hope you can help!

Just booked for March 15 - 18th. $54/ night plus fees totalled $187.50

Ammenities include:

Shuttle, Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business Centre, Laundry, High Speed Internet

We've never stayed there, so hopefully it's nice. But as mentioned in a previous post, the hotel only came up for 4 adults, not 2 adults and 2 children (which is what we're bringing!!) so hopefully this will not be a problem!

Use the HOTWIRE link from this site.

There will be no problem checking in with 2adults/2children when you've booked for 4 adults (except if you're considering a property such as a resort in Cancun which is adult-only... but at a 'standard' hotel there won't be an issue)

There could be a variety of reasons for the above scenario, some of which could have to do with:

1) pricing and the way HOTWIRE chooses which hotel(s) to display

2) the hotel relies on incremental revenue from guests thru such services as internet, restaurant, bar, etc, and their studies could show that families don't typcially eat at the hotel restaurant and/or spend extra money at the hotel, so they prefer to not have their hotel appear for searches with children (or they offer a higher price for searches with children)

3) it may be a business oriented hotel and they prefer not to run the chance of numerous kids running around who might disturb their other guests

The above are just a few examples and there are numerous others, but the bottomline is that you shoudn't have any issue checking-in with 2adults/2chidlren when you've booked for 4adults.

If you would like a seceond set of eyes to confirm what you believe the hotel you're considering purchasing is feel free to post the details of the stay (date, amenities, price, etc)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]