Hotwire Hotel: 4* Portland (Greater Downtown) Westin

wernsk
By wernsk,
in

I'm trying to ID these Hotwire "Greater Downtown' Portland hotels. It seems there could be more than one hotel that matches these amenities. I'd like to cut down my risk if possible and I'm a little rusty at this since it's been awhile since my last Hotwire hotel booking.

Dates - 4/15-4/21/09

4* $74 - Amenities - Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Hi-Speed Internet

3.5* $72 - Amenities - Restaurant, Business, Hi-Speed Internet

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks to you both for the helpful info. I see the price has changed today to $76 for the same amenities and stay dates. Is there a good chance it's still the Westin? I noticed the Benson Hotel has the same amenities. After doing research on both, I think I'd rather stay at the Westin. Thoughts?

It's possible, but unlikely. The Benson is currently listing the Smoke Free amenity on HOTWIRE's vacation packages; the hotel could have decided not to show this icon in order to make it harder to identify, but it probably wouldn't have shown its TA information if that were the case. Also, the TA info indicates that its last review was in December 2008. Both hotels actually have been reviewed this month, but the Westin's last review before that was in December, while the Benson had no reviews that month.

I can't guarantee that the 4* hotel is the Westin, but given the evidence, I'm reasonably confident with my earlier guess.

Success! I booked it through your HOTWIRE link and it came up the Westin @ $75 per night. I'm very pleased with my results. Thanks so much for your input and help. For my next Hotwire booking, I'll try to remember to look at the TA reviews as part of my research.

Until next time.....happy travels and take care!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results. We're happy to have helped!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]