More San Francisco Deals

jdljr
By jdljr,
in

I recently had to book a one night stay for March 7th in San Francisco because I could only get my price accepted if I dropped the 7th (got the 8th, 9th and 10th on Priceline) because of a convention in town.

For the 7th, I came across and booked a phenomenal deal at the Hotel Rex on the Hotelres.com website. The rate for a Queen or King Deluxe room is $95 per night plus tax. ALL OTHER websites I've checked, including the Hotel Rex website, have the Rex for a minimum of $199 that night. I looked at the availability calendar on the Hotelres.com website for the Rex and the entire month of March showed $95 for a Queen or King Deluxe. I'm not sure of the price beyond March. The Rex seems like a very well-rated hotel according to Tripadvisor.com.

I've also seen a promotional rate of $69 for the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway through Travelzoo.com. The date of March 7th that I input for my stay was available at that rate, but I didn't book it because it's further from BART and further to get to our Priceline hotel (the Parc55) the following day.

I hope it was ok for me to post these deals here for others to see.

To those of you who monitor and provide this site, thank you for a great resource!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]