Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Juan Caribe Hilton

BinCanada
By BinCanada,
in

Used HOTWIRE as I needed a room for 2 Adults, 2 Kids and was afraid that if I went PRICELINE that I may have difficulties(and language problems) getting a 2 bed room in SJuan. I had been looking and could not find anything decent/reasonable price and yesterday morning saw this!!

$109 x2 nights plus tax/fee = US$244.30. Plus remember the Hotel will charge you a 'resort fee' of about 15% at check-out.

Place looks real nice. Very happy with the 'win'. Now to get something for the 1 night post-cruise.

Thereuare-went through your HOTWIRE link. Thanks for all the good info at this site.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this property appeared for your search and that you're happy with the results.

Can you please add to this thread the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

If you need help with the post-cruise stay feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay (and cruise)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up... even if the amenities are already posted, we like to have the amenities listed in the post for historical reference. Often hotels change amenities, we change the hotel list, then the amenities change back... so it helps to be able to refer to old posts to see if a property's amenities have reverted back.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]