Priceline Hotel: 3* DC (Convention Center-Captial Hill) Hyatt Rgncy

1Venus
By 1Venus,
in

I know, I'm a copycat! I've been bidding for my April vacation for weeks, so when I saw MartinElk's post, I decided to try again. I did exactly the same thing. I bid $55 for a 3* CC/CH zone and was rejected, but offered a $15 counteroffer. I declined and added Springfield as a free rebid and increased offer to $63. I, too, was accepted.

Your offer Price - $63

Number of rooms - 2

Number of nights - 7

Travel Insurance - $70

Subtotal - $952

Taxes & Fees - $134.70

Total Charges - $1086.70

**This was the first time I've purchased the travel insurance, so I may have just wasted $70! I thought I would better be safe than sorry. **

Our family is planning a reunion in DC this April, so I really needed to know where we were staying as soon as possible. I think I could have saved $10 -$15/night by waiting until closer to my travel date to bid, but I just couldn't wait. Now I can cancel my regular reservation at Loews L'Enfant Plaza which was costing $1194.24 for 1 room for the same week. The Hyatt Regency at Hyatt.com is listed as $359/night - Ouch!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]