SAN FRANCISCO DEALS

BEAV
By BEAV,
in

Expedia is selling the Westin San Francisco Market St starting as low as $99. Prices vary by date and are being sold for a "limited amount of time". I've seen $99-$109 pricing now all the way into May.

Le Meridien (formerly Park Hyatt) has a $119 Travelzoo rate (links to Le Meridien website) of $119 Thursday-Sunday nights now until May. Book by Feb 13. This hotel rarely comes up on Priceline due to the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero and Hilton Financial District usually coming in at lower rates. This hotel frequently sells on Hotwire for $149 and up.

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/california-hotels/531052

Forgot to mention you can take an additional $10 off per night on the Expedia deal under the following conditions:

1. Stay minimum two nights

2. Book by Feb 28 for stays through April 30.

If you meet the above criteria, enter code 10FEB during check-out (click on "I have a coupon").

Please use the Expedia link off this website to support BB.

For the next two weekends (Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun nights) Expedia is selling the Le Meridien starting at $83 per night, with a two-night minimum stay required. You can take an additional $10 off per night by entering the code 10FEB when you check-out at Expedia.

Date are: Feb 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28 and Mar 1.

As info, HOTWIRE is selling the Le Meridien this upcoming weekend for $109 (4.5 star in Embarcadero zone). For the adventurous, you could purchase from Hotwire and then apply for their double-the-difference claim against Expedia's $83 rate (make prints of the Expedia price in the event it's no longer available when Hotwire processes your claim). A successfull claim will result in a $57-per night rate (pre-tax).

Hey Beav,

Where do you find such deals and discount codes? I searched the Expedia site just to see if I could find it to watch for future deals, but couldn't find a specific deal written out as you stated. Not saying it doesn't exist, but thought I might find a link or topic for an $83 sale at Le Meridien. Not finding it specifically.

Hey Beav,

Where do you find such deals and discount codes? I searched the Expedia site just to see if I could find it to watch for future deals, but couldn't find a specific deal written out as you stated. Not saying it doesn't exist, but thought I might find a link or topic for an $83 sale at Le Meridien. Not finding it specifically.

You won't find any specific advertisement on Expedia regarding the $83 Le Meridien price. I just check SF prices frequently (4-5 times a week?) on Expedia and noticed the extra-low price at Le Meridien. As to the 10FEB discount code that gives you an additional $10 off per night, that was posted on the Hotel Deals forum at FlyerTalk.com. There are so many hotel deals out there these days, that I don't believe Expedia is capable of advertising each and every one of them separately. I just find these prices by surfing. I did book the $83 Le Meridien price when I noticed it on Monday. When it still there on Tuesday, I decided to post here since it's a terrific deal. I haven't checked today to see if it's still up. These deals tend to come and go quickly, however from my experience if you miss one, chances are it'll be back again. This economy isn't going to improve overnight, so in the meantime I think these hotel deals will be around for quite some time.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]