Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market-Faneuil Hall-Financial) Hyatt Regency

valencia
By valencia,
in

I used your PRICELINE link, of course.

I just saved some friends a bundle here. Accepted first bid, but I was not in the mood to creatively shoot low here, especially since online the best rate we could find at the Hyatt was $129 for the first two nights and $209 for the last one.

Thanks again. I decided on this bid as I saw a recent winning one for this price ( but not same dates) so I decided to cross my fingers. You can imagine how happy I was to see it was the SAME hotel we had reserved a cancellable reservation at already at above prices.

I don't know where to post this but your Hyatt travel link has expired according to my info.

Congratulations on your success!

An excellent deal... just about half price which is a very significant savings for this stay when you start to count the room nites and multiple rooms.

Glad to see your calculated risk worked out well for you you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- thanks for the info re: the Hyatt link, there are a few links there that need updating but just haven't had the time to do so

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]