Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (North) Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort

genndan100502
By genndan100502,
in

Have you finalized anything for your La Jolla stay next week? Please follow-up that thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay, then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Help needed for Bidding for Resort in Phoenix North area...

I tried bidding for a RESORT in the PHOENIX NORTH area starting at $55, since I saw several earlier winning bids for this area at that price, I figured why not.

Added AVONDALE-GOODYEAR-BUCKEYE AREA with $65, not accepted.

I stopped bidding for today, and wanted to do some research before bidding any more.

Here are the hotel prices for the following RESORTS in the PHOENIX NORTH area.

Resort JW Marriott Desert Ridge - $389

Resort Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak - No rooms available

Resort Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs - $249

AVONDALE-GOODYEAR-BUCKEYE area

Resort Wigwam - $299

I am also a Hilton Honors and with the hilton honors and AAA membership... I saw ~$160 earlier today but now lowest price is showing $224.10 for Tapatio, Guess they figured out that Spring training is coming so they bumped up the prices... :)

Should I even try for a $100 stay?? I looked at previous year's winning bids and there was a couple around the same time frame that won Tapatio around $80-$100 stay but bid closer to the actual date. Any suggestions/strategy?

Here are the other free rebid zones without any RESORTS: Metrocenter, Peoria - Sun City, Apache Junction - Gold Canyon, Phoenix West

TIA!

You don't delete threads... you follow-up them up (as requested) with whatever you decided to do for that stay. Even if you didn't end up using PRICELINE or HOTWIRE every thread should have a 'conclusion' even if it is: trip cancelled, booked direct with Hotel XYZ, etc.

Please continue this thread for your new set of dates... are your dates now firm for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to let everyone know that I bid today saw that the lowest price for the hilton went back down below $200 and tried my bid again and started at $65 for 3/12-3/15 and won Phoenix North Hilton Tapatio!!! I also used the PRICELINE link

Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $65.00

Subtotal: $195.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $34.18

Total Charges*: $229.18

Current Hilton Website rates: 199.20 for advanced purchase

:) :) :o

Congratulations on your success!

Nicely done keeping an eye hotel direct rates and jumping in with both feet when rates dropped.

Looks like an EXCELLENT deal.

Thank you for sharing it with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]