Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pools Restaurant

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

4.0 out of 5 Based on 80+ customer reviews

Thanks again for your help.

Yes, different hotels may appear depending upon the number of rooms you search for as well as the number of guests.

If you re-run your HOTWIRE search for 2rooms/2adults/5children do the same hotels appear?

Let us know and we'll take a look at the offerings which appear for the search criteria you need.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ran it again, and still got the same hotels

could this hotel be the county inn and suites? The complimentary breakfast will be nice with all the kids.

2 1/5 * EWR Area - one night Feb 14th $69

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurant

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Thank you!

I can't duplicate your results with the number of guests in your party.....when I search for two rooms for 2 adults, I get a 2.5* for $69 with Shuttle, Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Laundry, High Speed Internet. No Restaurant amenity, by the way. I did a search for two rooms, 4 adults, 2 children and was able to get this to appear, so its possible that you could be assigned to a room with one king, but you can always call to request two queens. The rooms are fairly large here.

This looks like a match for the Country Inn and Suites, one of my favorites in this area. Pack your bathing suits because the kids will like the pool and the adults can hop in the large hot tub. Parking is free as well.

Please click through this HOTWIRE link if you proceed with this purchase.

PS, the Jersey Garden's Diner is about a block away and there is a Ruby Tuesday next door as well as a Chili's in the mall. For cheap take out, there's Portugal Barbecue at 207 Clark Place, Elizabeth, NJ. You could get a whole rotisserie chicken grilled over hardwood coals with rice and fries for about $15 or less that will be plenty for 4. Or, some really great pie at Santillo's Pizza in Elizabeth, take out only.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and this should work well for your plans.

Since there was a difference between the amenities you posted and those dahammer saw on his own search, can you please post the amenities that were associated with your purchase... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]