Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Northern VA (Tysons Corner-Falls Church) Marriott Tysons Corner

sunshine428
By sunshine428,
in

First time PRICELINE bid...been using HOTWIRE for years but price just wasn't coming down enough for me!

Didn't want to be greedy and don't really understand the "re-bid" process so I just went for it at $59 and got the Marriott which with taxes/fees will be $72.81 which is still much better than their "listed" price of $259! Whoever actually pays those prices is crazy!

Thanks for this website...I consult it every trip! I used your PRICELINE Link too...don't know how that works either but if it helps keep you up and running I'm all for it!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Glad to see you gave PRICELINE a try and are happy with the results.

Thanks for this website...I consult it every trip!
Going forward please share all your results with the board as the posts do help others with their own travel plans.

Thank you for sharing this PRICELINE win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]