Priceline Hotel: 3* Bakersfield (Bakersfield) Four Points Bakersfield

pterrell
By pterrell,
in

Time to head down to Bakersfield for some family time. :)

Hoping for a stay at Residence Inn, where the insurance company is putting my mother up. But the Priceline Negotiator put me in the Four Points. Maybe he was thinking he wanted to match my stay in Fresno...

Hotwire had a 3* for $39/night, but a posting on BetterBidding indicates that it's an Extended Stay Deluxe with less then positive reviews on TripAdvisor.

So starting from the BetterBidding PRICELINE link, my opening bid of $45/night was accepted.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $45.00

Subtotal: $90.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $19.31

Total Charges*: $109.31

The room is very nice and it's got a fridge and microwave. When the wife found our room was on the second floor with no elevator, she she had us switch to a downstairs room rather then carrying all the baby stuff upstairs. But no microwave or fridge there. So we switched back. Thanks to the kind desk staff for putting up with a couple of Priceliners.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear this works well for your needs and you're enjoying your stay.

I've had my share of experience traveling with small children lately (two of them) and it's certainly much more difficult than it appears... hope you're managing it well. (recent quote: "This isn't vacation... this is what i do at home, i'm just someplace differnet" :) )

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]