Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Millenium Knickerbocker

Msudawg
By Msudawg,
in

I decided to stay another night in Chicago (see post below) but couldn't get Priceline to match the great $81 deal at the Westin.

So, I stuck with the NMA-River North area and bid $85 ... rejected.

Waited 2 days and re-bid at $91 ... rejected.

Added Skokie-Evanston and upped bid to $101 ... accepted.

I'm encouraged by the looks of the Knickerbocker's renovation, and I like the location. Has anyone stayed there recently that can vouch for it?

Thanks!

I was at the Chicago Millenium Knickerbocker for a night on 1/15. I got the room on my first try - priceline NMA at $70. Sometimes staying a single night in the middle of the week in minus 20 weather has its bidding advantages.

I had a standard room with king sized bed. I can't remember the floor or room number but it was very nice. Sheets, towels seemed luxury, the room had modern touches but the hotel felt older, grand lobby, older exterior, etc. Bar was very nice but I didn't eat at the hotel so I cannot address food quality.

Location was ok. I was 4 blocks from where I needed to be - just lucky there. If your plans include North Michigan then it is a great location. It is a block to Hancock Bldg. and close to shops on Rush St.

I would stay there again, especially for the price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]