Hotwire Hotel: Indianapolis Keystone Hotel ID

michelle1
By michelle1,
in

I need to stay in Keystone with coworkers - so we will be needing a double occupancy. Hotwire has a 2.5 star hotel for $36 a night with continental breakfast, fitness center, swimming, and high speed internet. There is also a 3 star for $56 with fitness center and swimming. I am hopeful that hotwire has hyatt place keystone on this list - does anyone know the identity of these hotels? Thanks,

The date of stay is Feb 17- Feb 18.

I hadn't tried searching for triple occupancy...but when I do that two hotels come up - the 3* for $56 with fitness, swimming and breakfast. Then a 3.5* for $105 (but I'm hoping this one isn't the hyatt place since regular price for hyatt place is about that).

The only want to ensure separate sleeping accomodations is to search for triple occupancy... although note that the '2nd bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway, etc. Would this be acceptable for your needs?

Also, it appears that even the 3* property is different when searching for double vs. triple occupancy. In the first search it only contained 2 amenities but 3 amenities in the second search.

Let us know if the 2 beds is a need or a want and confirm the amenities offered by HOTWIRE for the manner in which you're searching... we'll then try to identify the properties.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]