Priceline Hotel: Help please

Gera
By Gera,
in

We would really like to get the V* for our holidays in Vegas. We've already been bidding for quite a while.... starting at 90$ up to 105$ (today). but unfortunately our bid was always rejected. We plan to go as far as 120$ - do you see any chances in getting the Venetian?? Thanks for your help!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates change very quickly in Vegas so i would stick with this one, although right now i don't believe $120 will be enough.

If you are willing to risk having to change hotels during your stay, I do believe you can lock-in the Venetian now for the first nite of your stay (at $99 or less... but probably $99; use re-bids to work your way up). If you are successful, this will also allow you to increase your maximum bid amount to $130 for the remainder of your stay as doing so will still bring your total cost to the same total as if you had be $120 each nite (less a few dollars to count for the extra Priceline fee).

If you choose to lock-in the Venetian now for thursday nite, you can then book yourself a cancellable back-up for the weekend nites, and continue to try Priceline for the remainder of your stay. This may even be advisable since the Thursday nite will most likely be more expensive than the other two nite and by splitting the dates you have a chance of not overpaying for the weekend nites (if you don't understand this last part it is explained in a bit more detail in SHOULD I SPLIT MY PRICELINE BID.

However, in order to enact the above you need to be willing to change hotels during your stay since you may not ultimately be able to get the Venetian for the weekend nites.

Let us know if you have any questions regarding the above and/or what you decide to do.

Good Luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]