Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire All Inclusive pricing per person or per couple?

Tio
By Tio,
in

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

When I am searching for all-inclusive deals on HOTWIRE, is the per night rate they state only for 1 person all inclusive? or do they assume two people?

The rates seem quite high if it just covers one person's all inclusive package.

Tio

Hola, Tio -

I have asked the same and similar questions on this board and on flyertalk.com, and gotten very tentative answers. First I asked if the prices quoted at Mexican all-inclusives were room-only, just as with other hotels. The answers ranged from "you should get meals included," to "it seems like you probably should get meals." Not terribly authoritative or comforting if bidding.

Then I asked if, assuming the prices quoted include meals at all-inclusives, are they per person or per room. Again, I could not find any answer from a person who had actually bid and stayed at a Mexican all-inclusive.

Then I asked about a third person (child) in the room and how that might be costed. No help there. Problem is that Hotwire and Priceline rooms can be limited to two people. I don't see how the resort could charge the same for three people as for two, and you could get stuck with the extra charge.

It would really be helpful if someone who has actually gone through the process could answer our questions. While encouragement is great ("Good luck with your search!") we could use some hard answers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]