Priceline Hotel: Resort in Bahamas (Paradise Island probably)

Megg33k
By Megg33k,
in

I'm trying to help a friend research Priceline possibilities for her honeymoon in November/December. I'm no stranger to Priceline, but I've never checked for somewhere outside the US and I can't even find a listing of Priceline properties in this area. Also, she wants a resort, and when I go to the Name Your Own Price screen, it's only showing hotels up to 3.5*. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

...when I go to the Name Your Own Price screen, it's only showing hotels up to 3.5*. Am I missing something?
The Resort category is listed beneath 1* on the PRICELINE page with the zones and star ratings.
I can't even find a listing of Priceline properties in this area.
You can see hotels reported to the board in this area in our Priceline Hotel List (if you don't see them press CTRL+F on yoru keyboard and enter 'bahamas' (w/o the quotes) in the search box)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (and if your friend will actually be the one doing the bidding please ask him/her to use our links)

Let us know if/when we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]