Priceline Hotel: HELP ME PLEASE

Jaison98
By Jaison98,
in

Hello all! I have been following this site for quite some time, but finally needed to join so I could ask a question! I am looking for a good hotel on the strip on 9/24 and 9/25. I really want to stay at the Paris, Aladdin, or V! I tried priceline for 5-star and got up to $175 a night without winning anything. I have found the Aladdin for $175 a night many places, but there must be something better!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates in Vegas change quicker than any other hotel market that i know of so this may be one that you need to keep tabs on.

I think one of the problems is that rates for this Saturday nite are much more expensive than the rate for Friday nite. To be successful on Priceline your bid needs to be high enough to 'win' each nite individually. This is explained further and a good example given in this PRICELINE TIP.

If you wanted to split your stay i think you have a chance at getting the Venetian for Friday nite for a bid of $175 or less, but not sure if it's worthwhile to change hotels on a weekend trip.

On the otherhand Hotwire will average price the nites of your stay and is currently showing what i believe to be the Venetian for $205/nite. Not sure if you want to spend that much or not, but it is better than their website rate of $299/nite!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]