Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) InterContinental the Barclay

valencia
By valencia,
in

I can't figure out how to edit the title. I have the wrong dates. It is from May 7th til the 9th. Please correct if possible. Sorry.

I helped my daughter get this great hotel. I used your PRICELINE link, of course.

We started low MTE $110.

We were offered $22 rebid to have a hotel.

We did not accept this offer

MTE

MTW raised to $115

Denied

Added CPS $115

Denied

Added Times Sq. raised to $118

Accepted.

We are very satisfied! It looks very nice on their website! We had seen what seemed to be the Hyatt or this same hotel on Hotwire for $146. Their best webfare is $279. So more than 50% savings. Thank you!

You can also pass along tow my recommendations in this area...

For breakfast try Ess-A-Bagel on Third Ave at 51st St... one of the best bagels in the city and makes for an inexpensive, and good, breakfast among local NYers.

Also not far from this hotel is the

which is only open late nite: 7:30pm-4am and has a constant line throughout the nite. Eating from a food cart ("streat meat") isn't for everyone, but this is touted as one of the best in the city (thus the constant line), and if you like hot sauce, it's probably the hottest thing i've ever tasted. It probably won't be the best meal of her NYC visit, but it will certainly likely be the best (and perhaps only) $6 meal of her visit.

Thanks for the post and using our PRICELINE link.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]