Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Identifying - 4* Waikiki Beach Area

cali19
By cali19,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can not purchase an "upgraded 1BR suite" hotel room thru HOTWIRE (unless you're lucky enough to get the hotel to upgrade you, for an additional fee, at check-in). Sometimes condo properties are offered and the amenity icons desginate if it's a Studio, 1BR, or 2BR condo... not sure if this is somthing you'd like (as it can be a different experience than staying i a hotel) or if it would serve your needs, or if you were looking more so for a "hotel suite".

Do you need more than double occupancy?

The HOTWIRE hotel above is a match for the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us konw if you go for the above and/or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I got the same description a month ago for July 6-11 and it turned out to be the Sheraton Waikiki.

Can you please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC... include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, price paid per nite, dates of your stay, and amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The 3* Waikiki South Condo above is a match for the ResortQuest Waikiki Sunset so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thank you for all your help.

Sorry to bother you again...I still haven't booked and found the following...

Is anyone able to identify this? I will post once I purchase something... Thanks!

Waikiki Near Beach South - Diamond Head

April 6-14

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Daily Housekeeping

Pool(s)

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

Tennis Nearby

Condo

The Waikiki Sunset is about 2 blocks from the beach. The rooms are big with a kitchen area and bedroom. There isn't a restaurant on-site, if that matters to you. The parking garage is large. I have stayed there several times. $105 is a good price. If you have questions, just ask.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]