Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Ft Lauderdale (Airport FLL) La Quinta Inn and Suites Airport

calla
By calla,
in

I need a hotel for one night Feb. 15/09 for 4 people. I would prefer a hotel with airport shuttle service as taxi fares are very high. So far I have been able to narrow it down to this on Hotwire: 2.5*, shuttle, pool, fitness, complimentary breakfast, hi-speed internet. I believe this is La Quinta Inn for $97. Website rates are $149. This seems to be the best deal I can find and the reviews are fine. We rented a vehicle and can't pick it up until the morning of the 16th, so I need to go back to the airport to pick the van up. Any advice?

Just confirmed using the HOTWIRE link:

Amenities: shuttle, pool, fitness, complimentary breakfast, laundry, high speed internet

Cost: $97 + tax = $113.39

Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suite Fort Lauderdale Airport

La Quinta website price went up today to $161 + tax. So I'm pleased with my purchase. I usually like to stay at 3* or 4* hotels but for an over-night stay this will be sufficient. I specifically chose this one because it offered a free 24 hour airport shuttle. The only other hotel that offered this was the 3.5* Hilton for twice the money and similar reviews. Thanks for your help with this purchase. I've been spreading the word about betterbidding.com as I am so happy to have discovered this site. Have I posted this in the right forum?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.... we're happy to have helped.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]