Hotwire Hotel: 4* Kensington Chelsea-Knightsbridge

Agneso
By Agneso,
in

The amenity combination above matches what has previously been reported for the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, the Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel, and the Hilton Olympia. However, the additional information provided makes this a match for the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I also am looking at that hotel. The Forum sounds like a nice hotel, my problem is that I am traveling with my husband and 17 year old daughter. So obviously we need more room. The forum lists cots/roll-away beds available, so I am trying to figure out if we will be okay for the three of us. I know that European rooms are often smaller, but the Forum's web site shows pictures that don't seem too tiny. I'd love to stay there for the price listed on Hotwire, its a great bargain! Anyone have any opinions?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]