Priceline Hotel: 3* Detroit Suburbs (Troy-Madison Heights) Courtyard Troy

tk4books
By tk4books,
in

I first tried 3* for $42 a few days ago, it wanted me to add $13. Since my daughter is going, too, she tried a 3* for $45, still no luck. Since I was thinking it would be Embassy Suites, we tried for a 3 1/2* for $43 and then changed to a 3*. It really wants you to change more than one thing, so I went out and tried the 3* for $54 (more than I wanted to get it for, but I was tired of messing around). I got the Courtyard by Marriott in Troy which I checked and is going for $169 on their website. I am very pleased because this is 3 miles from where we need to be the next morning. I'm a Hilton Honors Member, so $67 for a Marriott (with taxes) is waaaaay better than the 25,000 Hilton Honors Points I was going to use at Embassy Suites. This is my first PRICELINE purchase. I have used HOTWIRE a few times, but the hotel I thought I'd get using HOTWIRE was Radisson Kingsley which is a little farther than I wanted to be from our morning meeting.

I used the Better Bidding PRICELINE link (as always!).

Congratulations on your success!

Sounds like this worked out very well for your needs... not only convenient to your meeting, but also a great deal.

Thank you for sharing your results with teh board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay (and good luck at the meeting :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]