Hotwire Hotel: 2* Baltimore West - please help identify

Liz123
By Liz123,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been identified, and for $53 for a 2* this doesn't sound like too much of a deal. I wouldn't expect much more than a Ramada, HoJo, Days Inn, or something similar.

Do you need to be in this particular zone for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know how much parking is in this area, but i think there is much better value to be had in the Downtown-Inner Harbor zone due to competition among the area hotels. Sure, there will likely be a charge for parking, but i think parking included (and perhaps you can find a lot separate from the hotel) you'd still be looking at a better "deal" Downtown... at least personally i'd rather spend $100 (including parking) for a $200 hotel than spend $60 with free parking for a $90 hotel.

The Downtown area also seems much closer than the West zone, no?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]