link to hotwire for 3+ persons?

1of2bobos
By 1of2bobos,
in

Hi' I'm brand new to this board, after having browsed it for the past week. It has definitely reassured me to take a leap into using PRICELINE or HOTWIRE to book hotels from now on!

My question is:

Is there a way to use the HOTWIRE link from this site and also specify accomodation for more than the default two person occupancy, as you can do if you start directly to the HOTWIRE site.

I assume that using the link has some benefit to this site and /or its users and so I want to support that, but as a family of four, I can't risk getting a room with just one king or two single beds. This is a concern particularly as I am now looking at booking a room in New York for a March break trip, where, I have read, the rooms are often small.

Thanks for any help you can offer

Thanks for asking... just use our link to HOTWIRE (you can also use the links in my signature, the logo in the search box on the top left of the board (using the search defaults to 2adults/0children but clicking the logo itself is fine), or the links in our support page)... all of these will take you to the HOTWIRE site where you can adjust the occupancy.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]