Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (Downtown-Soho-Financial) Embassy Suites

juice
By juice,
in

So excited.. after a bunch of rebids i think i got really lucky..

I started out with 4* at 120.. got up to 140 after adding a couple of zones.. no luck..

added 3* then did 110, 115, 120.. no luck..

almost wanting to give up at this point and wait a few days.. i added south midtown (i wanted to avoid this because i didnt want the jolly roger hotel or whatever it was) and bumped up to 125.. success!!

Embessy Suites for 3 nights @ 125/night..

I looked on the website and it said that all rooms are seperate bedroom and have decent accomidations and looking at the tripadvisor reports nearly all of them were really positive..

Also.. priceline stated this was a 3* hotel but the priceline hotels list you compiled had it at a 4* so i'm excited to see it as a higher rated hotel of the 3's..

Are there any tips on getting a decent room once we check in or are all of the rooms pretty much the same there? Has anyone stayed there from a priceline bid?

I also used the savingsbarn link so you guys get credit as well.. thank you for your help!

Thanks for the report and for the using the SavingsBarn link.

I've been in this hotel for a catered event (didn't stay overnight). It's fairly new (2-3 years old) and is in great shape. As with other ES's, they also offer a nightly manager's reception (with free drinks) and a hot breakfast in the morning.

Many of the rooms have views of the Hudson River. There is also a park directly across the street which has a walking path all the way up the river (as well as south to Battery Park) and it is worth walking along the path on a nice night and taking in the view of the water and the view of NJ.

Only downside of this property is that it's a few blocks walk to the nearest subway station and it's about a 15 minutes subway ride to midtown.

Anything else i can help with feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]