Changing 'browser' from A-B to Savingsbarn - how?

tmh
By tmh,
in

I made a bid through A-B and when I asked a question of TOBB, I was chastized. So I was glad to find this board.

I'd like to use SavingsBarn.com however, since I already have a profile with PL, will this affect my use of SB? Also, if I use SB, can I pull up a previous bid before my 72 hours is up and rebid?

thx/TMH

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How you access the Priceline page has nothing to do with your Priceline profile or account. You can go to whatever site you'd like to start your bidding/purchase and your information will still in the Priceline system. All of your information is stored on Priceline's servers, so it makes no difference how you get there.

To use a metaphor/example: All of the (priceline) information is stored in the 'priceline house'. If you look at a map there may be two routes to get to the house; no matter which route you take, all of your information will still be in that 'house' regardless of the route you took.

If you just placed a bid a short while ago you'll still need to wait the required 72 hours, unless you have any RE-BID opportunities.

Hope that makes sense and clarifies things. Any other questions or problems feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]