Priceline Hotel: Vancouver (Downtown) Sept 09 (2 nights)

KevG
By KevG,
in

Hi,

I'm planning a 2 night stay in Vancouver on the 9th Sept 09 to the 11th Sept 09 and was hoping to give the priceline bid a go. I'm not too confident so any advice is welcome. I was looking at the hotel list for Vancouver downtown and all of the hotels listed seem pretty decent hotels, so it looks as though there is not a bad hotel in any of them, so basically any of the hotels would be fine ?

Vancouver (Downtown)

4* Delta Vancouver Suites

4* Hyatt Regency

4* Le Soleil

4* Marriott Pinnacle

4* Metropolitan Hotel

4* Sheraton Wall Centre

4* Sutton Place

4* Westin Bayshore

4* Westin Grand

We were originally looking at the Westin Grand and the Sutton place. Only problem I can find out of the booking is that priceline asks you how many rooms. Thats fine, but I need 2 rooms and there will be a party of 3 people in 1 room and 2 in the other room. How do I know that the room with the party of 3 people will sleep all 3 ? Also, any tips on what price to bid would be great, I'd like to try and get the Westin Grand or the Sutton place hotel, but really any one of those would be fine.

Remember that the Priceline Hotel List is only a compilation of the hotels that have been reported to the board... you could be the first to report a new hotel for the hotel list or a hotel that has been reported previously but at a new star rating.

All PRICELINE bookings are for double occupancy. You can call the hotel after you win and put in a request for a room with two beds, but there are no guarantees that the hotel will be able, or willing, to honor your request. (and if they do choose to do so, there could be an additional fee) Some take the risk and it works out ok... others aren't so lucky.

If you want to guarantee sleeping accomodations for everyone in your group then HOTWIRE can be a better option at it enables you to search for up to quad occupancy.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]