Priceline Hotel: Is there more than one 3.5* in Raleigh/Durham (Raleigh)?

MedType01
By MedType01,
in

Does anyone know if there's more than one 3.5* hotel in the area of Raleigh/Durham (Raleigh)? The pinned list shows only one, the Hilton North Raleigh.

I'd like to bid on this but have to be pretty sure the Hilton would be the hotel I'd get as I'll be traveling with a cat and want to make sure I bid on a pet-friendly hotel, if at all possible. I know the list has a disclaimer that not all hotels are listed - just looking for any further information that might help.

Thanks in advance for any help.

JD

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Sheraton would be at least one other possibility at the 3.5* level in this zone.

If you need a pet friedly hotel it is usually best to book thru a "non-opaque" source so that you know the property you purchase will meet your needs. If you do go the direct route, please note, as per our support page, that we are an affiliate of the Hilton and please use our links to begin purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Hilton link)

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for your help. I thought the Sheraton might be the other 3.5* hotel. Since they don't accept pets, I guess I'd better go another route. I'd love to book the Hilton via the support page, but without bidding on it - it's too expensive for me! I'll definitely try to use whatever other hotel I might find from the support page.

As a note - when searching the map for Raleigh-Durham (Raleigh), there is an option for a 4* hotel - don't know what it is, but thought I'd mention.

JD

My guess is the Marriott at Crabtree would also be considered 3 1/2 stars now. I am also intrigued by the 4-stars that are now showing up for Raleigh. There are only two that it could be...the Marriott in downtown Raleigh or the new Residence Inn that just opened at North Hills. Hopefully, someone will bid and get one so we'll know for sure. Either hotel should be very nice, depending on what part of town you want to be in.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]