Hotwire Hotel: Need Help on 3.5 * hotel in Naples (Naples)

mcallen
By mcallen,
in

I checked out the Hotwire hotel list, but this one didn't show up. Any ideas what hotel this may be?

I'm getting a 3.5* hotel in Naples (Naples). It has the following amenities...

Boutique

Near Beach

Smoke Free rooms

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High speed internet

Golf Nearby

It's showing at $177/night, so if it's one of the hotels I've been wanting to get, then I'd like to book it asap. :-)

Thoughts on what hotel this is?

Thanks,

Matt

Please follow-up your previous Priceline San Francisco and Hotwire Nevada threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you go back to HOTWIRE and run your search again, click the CONTINUE button next to this offering, then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons... do you see more amenities than just those you've posted above? (NOTE: you may need to click inside the pop-up window with the amenities, press CTRL+A on your keyboard, copy the amenities and then paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all)

Let us know if you see more amenities using the above process.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, here's what I get...

3.5-star hotel in Naples

This hotel features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

It's now showing at $173/night too.

This property has not yet been identified, however, the Bayfront Inn 5th Ave seems to be a very good match and that would be our best guess.

However, if you're interested in this property Orbitz is having a "25% off 4 nites" promotion bringing the price to $204/nite. Combine this with the 20HOTEL promotion code (expires today 1/18) to bring the cost down to $160/nite, which is less than the HOTWIRE rate.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Orbitz link if you go that route)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]