Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Juan InterContinental

SunLover05
By SunLover05,
in

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

While i don't love any San Juan hotels (they all have their faults), this is one of the better ones with an excellent pool area and a beachfront location... should be good for both the teens and parents.

If you like cafe con leche, across the street from this hotel, just towards the right, is a stripmall with a bagel/breakfast shop at the end of it... some of the best cafe con leche around.

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately we had a really bad meal the nite we stayed at the InterContinental... it wasn't too cheap either (i was talked out of my researched restaurant by the hotel concierge :) )

The other nite of our stay we ate at Ruth's Chris attached to the hotel due to a credit given to us on account of the pool being closed for renovations past the originally stated date.

On a previous San Juan trip (few years back) we at at La Casita Blanca which was like a 'home cooked meal' and is very popular among the locals... also very reasonably priced, but if you don't have a car you'll need a taxi both ways, which can make an otherwise inexpensive dinner pricey.

PS- i'm a UofM fan and alumn :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]