Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Marquette Holiday Inn

Double_Downon11
By Double_Downon11,
in

I am helping family look for a room in Marquette, MI for one night on Feb 14th and wondered if there was anyway of identifying either of the hotels which come up on Hotwire?

Currently there is a 2* for $79 and a 2.5* for $74 for the evening. I have a feeling that I might be able to find a better deal but thought I should check into these first.

Here are the details:

2.5* - Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-Speed Internet, Golf Nearby

2* - Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, High-Speed Internet

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, without a tripadvisor rating on the listing or a vacation package option for the area, there's no way to offer beyond a guess for these:

I'm guessing the 2* is the Comfort Suites. My guess for the 2.5* would be the Holiday Inn or Country Inn/Suites.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if you do decide to book, please use the site's HOTWIRE link and let us know how it goes. Thanks. :)

Ended up booking through PRICELINE.

Was hoping to get the Country Suites as it is rated #1 on Trip Advisor but got the Holiday Inn instead. It has negative reviews but it's a small town and the last rating was in Oct'07 so who knows what has happened since.

One re-bid zone for 2.5*

Bid $45 yesterday (rejected)

Bid $50 yesterday (rejected)

Bid $54 today (rejected)

Bid $58 today (accepted)

thanks

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

While not the property you were seeking, hopefully you can make this work well for your needs. As you point out, i wouldn't put too much faith in a review that is over a year old.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]