Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Chicago (River North) Courtyard by Marriott

stuffaparty
By stuffaparty,
in

Booked 8/3

Bid several downtown areas. Added River North and was accepted at $48, so it may have been attainable for less.

Price: $48

Subtotal: $96

Taxes and Fees: $21.15

Total: $117.15

This hotel is AWESOME! They have the friendliest staff in Chicago. Parking is $20.50 per day with in and out priviliges. Room service was good. Got a room with a view. Requested a refrigerator and one was delivered in minutes. The man who delivered it refused a tip, told me it was his pleasure. Wonderful pool, huge hot tub and sundeck. Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in (my daughter now wants a pillow top mattress for her 12th birthday). Room had King and pull out sofa. Great internet access. Stayed here on priceline several years ago and the rooms have definitely been refurbished, mine looked like new. I was sure I wouldn't find something for this price in Chicago. Better than other 4* Priceline properties I have stayed at in Chicago. Only bad thing was a small TV, but we barely watched it anyway.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thanks for sharing your win and experience at this property. It sounds like a winner and also adds a new property to our lists! When you have a moment you may want to copy/paste your comments about the hotel in a new post in our HOTEL REVIEW section as it will likely get more exposure (and help more people) in that location.

Thanks again for posting and glad you had a good stay in Chicago.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]