Hotwire Hotel: 4* Ottawa (Downtown) Marriott

ilusa
By ilusa,
in

Hi, i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me figure out which hotel this would be before i book.

My gf is very skeptical of booking a hotel with out actually knowing where it is.. what the hotel is called.

We are looking to get awat on Feb 6th- Feb 8th , next month

Were looking to go downtown ottawa,

We found this 4* place for 71 dollars a night

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry Facility, High speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

Traveler rating

4.0 out of 5 Based on 60+ customer reviews (Last reviewed December 2008

Im new here, i read on SEND-ME-PM-RE-THIS-LINK to come here and you guys would be able to help me out with this, so any help or info would be appreciated

Thanks!

Hmm just tried editing the post so i could put 02/06/09 - 02/08/09 in the title, but i wasnt able to...

My bad :)

Welcome to the site.

When you search for this property, click on the "continue" button to get more details. There should be a list of amenities - click on "see all amenities" - do you also see a "children's activity program" icon?

It's understandable how your GF feels; 5 years ago, I thought, "who would want to use a service where you don't know where you're staying!?" Now, there's no way I would go back to booking a hotel conventionally.

Welcome to the site.

When you search for this property, click on the "continue" button to get more details. There should be a list of amenities - click on "see all amenities" - do you also see a "children's activity program" icon?

It's understandable how your GF feels; 5 years ago, I thought, "who would want to use a service where you don't know where you're staying!?" Now, there's no way I would go back to booking a hotel conventionally.

O wow thanks for the post, i didnt even see that see all amenities button :)

Ok lets see

It says the following, i just copied and pasted it

4-star hotel in Downtown Ottawa

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

Guests have access to a coin-operated washer and dryer

Lol, My fault, i had to scroll down, even though, there was no scroll down bar. I thought that was all of them

Yes were talking about the same place

Here is what i see new copy /paste

4-star hotel in Downtown Ottawa

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Quick question concerning Parking Fee's

My gf was just reading up on the marriot the place sounds great..

One thing she noticed though is that it costs 20 dollars a night to park your car @ there hotel? It seems a bit crazy???

I was wondering if anyone knew of any tips or tricks to get around this parking fee?

If not i guess we will have to bite the bullet

thanks!

You may be able to find a cheaper parking lot nearby, but the difference will not be much. Parking at hotels in NYC and Chicago can be $40-50 and, in some cases, more than that - hotel parking all around is going upwards.

The hotel may be $20 for valet and may be cheaper for self-park or, unfortunately, may just be $20 in general - I'd call the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]