Hotwire Hotel: Vuevo Vallarta 3.5 AI help

teribob
By teribob,
in

I need help to find out what hotel this is. I am planning to be in Nuevo Vallarta in April 2009.

3.5 star all-inclusive hotel in Nuevo Vallarta $96.

3.5-star hotel in Nuevo Vallarta

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.

Food and Beverages Included

Rate includes all meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Premium-brand beverages may be offered for an additional charge.

Premium Beverages Included

Rates include unlimited premium-brand beverages.

A La Carte Dining

Property offers at least one restaurant where guests order off a menu, instead of choosing from a buffet. An additional charge may apply and hours of operation vary.

Water Sports/Activities Included

Rates include the use of water-sports and ocean-activity gear; an extra charge may apply for motorized water equipment or scuba diving. Activities vary by location.

Evening Entertainment Included

Rates include evening entertainment, such as theme nights, shows and music.

Daily Activities Included

Rates include daily activities organized by the staff, such as sports, games, classes, excursions or activities of local interest.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

All-Inclusive

All meals and beverages are typically included in the up-front price. Many all-inclusive resorts also include all taxes and gratuities in the price.

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

THANS FOR YOUR HELP

I am looking at I believe to be the exact same hotel (same amenities, 3.5 star all-inclusive in puerto vallarta) I am looking at the 3rd to 8th of April and it is coming up at $105. If you find out what it is please let me know! Thank you!

It also shows as 4 stars based on 480+ ratings on tripadvisor. Last rating in December of 08.

My informed guess is the Royal Decameron, which I think is actually in puerto vallarta.

actually, seems like samba vallarta, i take it back.

Though I have vacationed in Mexico many times, I have never been to Puerto Vallarta. I found three other posts of people with a near identical description and similiar price who report the Samba Vallarta, though in a prior post a moderator mentions that the Riu also meets that description.

I think it is highly likely that you are looking at the Samba Vallarta. It still is pretty good price for All-Inclusive. My alternatives are pay $101 a night for the Samba Vallarta or pay $225 a night for the Melia All-Inclusive, which I hear is very nice. If the Samba is that bad, I would gladly pay the extra for the Melia. But do you think the Samba is ok (some reviews say the food is horrendous and the rooms are subpar)? It is just myself and my girlfriend going. Is the beach ok around there? Thanks in advance for your help. In all likelihood I will reserve within the 24-hours. I will let you know if I decide to go with this option.

We have stayed there twice. The first time was our first time in PVR and we enjoyed ourselves and the resort. The second Samba experience was not as good or exciting. It is still a pretty good value for the money. Food is okay, but gets boring, since there is not much variety. Also, food and beverages are not as readily available as at the Riu. Rooms are nothing special, but are clean. Activities are limited. Staff was friendly. The location is great. Hope that help. Let me know which one you select.

How much do you generally pay for the Samba? I think to pay $103 a day for an A.I. during Semana Santa is a steal if the place is decent and the food is edible.

I can get a good rate (for semana santa) at Fiesta Americana -$170, or Villa del Palmar Flamingos - $125. I know these are better than the Samba, but the Samba includes food and drinks.

I am just trying to iron out some dates, but I plan to buy sometime soon. Thanks again for advice.

moderator, it has been a few days. you indicated you were going to help, and you have not. I use either priceline or hotwire 8-12 times a year and as of now, I will not be using your links because you do not provide any sort of service.
:)

I was away for a few days and if you click on my name and select the "View Recent Posts" you will see that i have been in the process of catching up, which includes posting on the board until 3am last nite, in addition to having a backlog of PMs to reply to. Please have a little patience given that your stay is 3 months away and others are waiting for help with stays that are just a few days away.

To announce your conclusion that "you won't be using our links" since we don't provide any service is a pretty bold comment given you've been a member here for a whopping 3 days.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

teribob,

Thank you for your patience...

The hotel you have posted about above is a match for the Samba Vallarta by Pueblo Bonito and that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

its not free, it is paid for by clicking. But I think you are right teri, it should be treated as though it were free. That is why I didn't wait for it to save me, and I did the research myself.

I was upset because I keep on getting reminders about using their links, without getting anything in return. If I had gotten nothing and was not bothered, that would be fine. If I had gotten something then the links wouldn't bother me.

btw, by defnition, your comments were not observations.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]