Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (River North) Club Quarters Michigan

wokscott
By wokscott,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thanks for posting your win and enabling us to add this hotel to our lists.

Servers as a good example of how rates are subject to your actual dates... the rate at which somebody else wins isn't always applicable to your own stay.

Was this your first bid? If not, what were the prior bid amounts that were rejected?

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I know this looks expensive but there is a convention with 85,000 people in town that weekend. It took some time but I am still saving money as the lowest rate I saw was $200.00. Hope it's nice!

Yup. I started bidding for that period and could not get anything up to $100. So I decided to check the Chicago Visitors and Convention Bureau and found out that gigantic trade show at McCormick Place ! On top of the 85,000 people, there are TWO religious conventions in town during the same period, each has close to 20,000 people !

So I wound up switch our flights to the week after as the whole thing going to Chicago is because the airfare is too cheap to resist ! ($96 r/t all in from FLL) :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]