Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Glendale-Burbank-Universal City) Hilton Glendale

Nathan35
By Nathan35,
in

Hi

I need some help identifying a 4.5* hotel in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood area on the night of 15 March. Hotwire quotes $182 per night. Amenities as follows;

Fitness Centre

Pool

Restaurant

Trip Advisor rating is 4.5 based on 40+ reviews.

Amenities list does not appear to match anything previously listed in the forum. Would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

Could you please help me identify a 3.5* hotel for the night of the 15th March in Glendale/Burbank/Universal City Area. Hotel is listed as a customer favorite but shows more amenities that those listed in the hotel ID listing. Price is $79 and amenities are as follows;

Fitness Centre

Pool

Restaurant

Business Centre

High Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

It rated at 3.5 out of 5 on trip advisor based on 40+ reviews

Many thanks (again!)

• 2 weeks later...

sdsualum,

Thanks for sharing your results wtih the board.

Can you please add your purchase to the board as a NEW TOPIC... include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, price paid, dates, and amenities shown before your purchase... you can view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]