Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 3* Toledo (Central Toledo-Westgate)

Duffman
By Duffman,
in

Trying to get a bunch of rooms for August 1st for one night for a wedding reception.

When i put in a request for 1 room only one 3* hotel comes up in the Central area for $74 with amenities listed as Fitness Center,Restaurant, Business Center, and High Speed Internet. My best guess would be the Park Inn for that.

BUT, if i put in 6 rooms, only one 3* hotel comes up in the same area, still for $74, but now amenities are same as above PLUS pool and golf nearby? I would think this may be the Crown Plaza.

Anybody ever seen this before? is this the same hotel?

also "golf nearby" confuses me, how close does the golf course have to be to be listed as an amenity? There is no golf course within walking distance to any hotel in this zone.

And one last thing. There is a Clarion Westgate hotel that priceline classifies as 2* hotel on this zone there is no way that Hotwire can bump it all the way up to a 3* is there?

Thank you in advance.

O.K. This is a coincidence. I happen to live in the Westgate area and I can tell you that Crown Plaza and Park Inn are not in this area. The only hotels within half a mile of Central Ave's Westgate area are the Clarion, the Red Roof Inn, a Comfort Inn. I agree with you, in that none should be considered 3*.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]