MD Annapolis Homestead Inn

namfan
By namfan,
in

Homestead Inn

Homestead is rated ** (2 stars).

The amenities for the Homestead are Fitness Center, Kitchenette, Laundry Facilities. The prices range from $42 - $60 (sometimes higher). The Homestead advertises its rates from $89-109.

The fitness center is pretty anemic. One treadmill, one riding bicyle, and one stair-machine.

This Homestead Inn is better than other Homestead's that I've stayed in, particularly San Diego. This homestead is a true hotel/suite where others are motels (drive to the door). Also, this Homestead has a front-desk that is open 24/7.

The Annapolis Homestead charges each room $3.99 for wireless high-speed Internet access (the charge is a one-time per visit charge, NOT per night). The high-speed is pretty reliable, bursting to around 2 Mb. The rooms are clean and there are plenty of power outlets throughout the room. This hotel offers pay-per-view as well as cable. It has three Showtime stations (Showtime East, Showtime Too, Showtime Extreme) and CNN and Fox. I don't think it has MSNBC but I may be mistaken.

The hotel is very close (but not walking distance) to restaurants, stores, and malls. It is just off of the 50 Hwy at Riva Rd.

Annapolis is often overlooked by travelers to D.C. or to Baltimore, but it shouldn't be. It is about a twenty minute drive from both cities and you can actually walk the streets without the fear of being mugged (that's worth another star in and of itself).

Don't expect to see Annapolis hotel results when searching hotwire for D.C. or Baltimore. You need to actually search Annapolis, MD.

I hope that his has been helpful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]