Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* in West Hollywood

to1228
By to1228,
in

After checking the list, I think this is probably the Mondrian. However, would anybody mind giving me any insight? It could potentially be the Hyatt as well and I am trying to stay away from that!

Amenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Hi-speed Internet

Price is $162 for Feb 2nd-4th!

Thanks in advance for your help!

I'm not so sure...

The Mondrian has previously been reported with: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business while the above shows a Hi-Speed Internet icon, so i'm not certain.

I think either of the above are suspect, as well, it could be a new hotel not yet reported.

Would the Inter-Continental be too far away for your needs for this trip?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ah yes. I see what you're saying! But, they changed it up a bit after checking today. It scared me a bit today! haha.

Now there is a 4* in Hollywood Area with fitness, pool, restaurant, business and highspeed at $159...I'm guessing this is the Mondrian...

NOW there is also a 4* in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood listed with fitness, pool, restaurant and highspeed at $165...and I'm guessing this is the Intercontinental?

I'm not very familiar with the area so I don't know for suuure! But, based on what I have learned about these two hotels it seems possible!!

Honestly, either would probably be fine! What other thoughts do you have?

I'll be making the final booking on Monday so I'll let you know the result!

I don't believe either of the hotels you're guessing above have previously been reported with the amenity combinations listed... what makes you believe these are the hotels you're seeing? As well, the Hollywood property showns Tripadvisor info of 320+ reviews while the Mondrian only showns 155 reviews, so i don't think that is the hotel you're being offered above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I tried to do some intense research haha...

What I found on TripAdvisor is that there are only two hotels that somewhat match the amenity listings on Hotwire that have 320+ reviews. One is the Westin Bonaventure and the other is Renaissance. The Westin seems a little too far to be "Hollywood." So my best guess is that the 4* in Hollywood area is the Renaissance.

Then, for the 4* in West Hollwood...The Andaz West Hollywood of the Hyatt Family just re-opened under a new name in January 2009. This has no Tripadvisor ratings (which it is not listed on Hotwire, either) and the amenities match!

I'll be booking tomorrow and will let you know the result!

Cross your fingers!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]