Hotwire Hotel: Help - 3 Star Midtown Central 1/16-1/18

SpoonFullofSugar
By SpoonFullofSugar,
in

Got this quoted on Hotwire (linked from this site) for $89 in Midtown Central

Only Says: High Speed Internet

New York's cultural epicenter includes Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall and MoMa, just north of Times Square.

Points of interest:

1. Rockefeller Center

2. ESPN Zone

3. Radio City Music Hall

4. Carnegie Hall

5. MoMa

Any ideas on which hotel this is. I am new to posting here, so please let me know if I am missing something! Thank you

I also got a 3.5 Star in Times Square for $113 which has Boutique, Comp Breakfast, ppol, high speed internet and spa. Can't figure out which one it is.

Also says:

A decade-long cleanup revitalized this central Manhattan neighborhood, but prices remain relatively affordable.

Points of interest:

1. Rockefeller Center

2. Madame Tussaud's

3. ESPN Zone

4. Carnegie Hall

5. Radio City Music Hall

6. MoMa

Sorry... missed the Internet reference in your first post.

The MTC property has not yet been identified.

For the Times Square property, can you double check if the icon is an Internet icon or a Business icon? Doing a HOTWIRE search for your dates i see a 3.5* property in the Times Square zone which Boutique, Breakfast, Pool, Business, Spa... if this is what you're seeing on your own HOTWIRE search, this is a match for the Room-Mate Grace and that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if that's what you're seeing above and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]