Priceline Hotel: 4* London Airports (Gatwick) Le Meridien

4family
By 4family,
in

Brand new bidder, first hotel won on priceline. Thanks for all of the advice in this forum! I used priceline Hong Kong site, as I am Canadian and priceline u.s. and uk wouldn't accept my canadian visa. No problem on the Hong Kong site and even with a $75 HK service charge (8 bucks U.S.), this seems like a great deal! We took the precaution of booking 2 rooms as my wife and I are travelling with our two young children.

Very excited about the Meridien as it is attached to the terminal for easy connecting flights.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Suggest you contact the hotel in advance and ask, "subject to availability" of course, for an adjoining double and twin (non-smoking if that's what you want).

I emailed them before my recent priceline stay (using the email form on their website), and although I didn't get any reply or confirmation they had two sets of adjoining rooms ready for us. You'll need to ask for them to unlock the connecting door.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]